Friday, February 12, 2010

Pyar me aisa kyun hota h ???

Throughout of our life we solve many problems and gets answers for many questions from life experience … But one question (“Problem” is a more relevant word. :) :) ) LOVE is still unsolved.

Is it a “Mental Reaction” or a “Chemical Locha” or attraction with opposite sex?

Anyways let me tell you a guy’s Love Stories [UNSUCCESFUL] from childhood to young age who was my friend. It’s in his words.

Part -1 [Age-13]

I was a sincere and studious guy. I never uttered a single word until it needed.

I used to stand backstage of each and every activity. Means you can call me as a total looser type boy.

I used to avoid relative’s marriages, functions and all stuffs [but there was no fault of me in that because as u know how boring is a marriage when u don’t have friends out there ...specially a gal friend].

But it was my one of mama’s (mom’s brother) marriage so had to go with mom (not because I had any gal friend there). I thought of taking part in all rituals specially I wanted to see what all a groom do after all one day even I have to get married (just a predication). I sat just by side of my mama and was seeing what all he do but one devil (may be he was my relative) came to me and said “beta yahan bacho ka koi kam nhi h jao jake bahar khelo” like he was doing all that work. That day I understood why people wants to show their importance. Anyways I couldn’t say anything to him because he was much older than me(agar uski beti ka rishta mere liye aaya to kabhi accept nahi karunga).

I had to came out from their but where I should go now. My sister was busy with her dolls and I hate those smelly dolls so sat on one chair on roof and was cursing all small gals who were playing with dolls and looking very happy with theirs silly dolls marriage. And one group of guys were staring at gals and commenting about them within their group. I murmured why these guys are happy even their acts making no sense …nonsense.

Suddenly my sister came to me with one gal who was elder than me (I didn’t know her age but her physique was looking that we have somewhat age difference) . My sis furiously said “Bhaiya ,She wants to say something to u ,she is cousin of Kalu(one of other disgusting relative) and she left . I was literally shocked , why she came to me ?,what she wannna say to me ? is anyone looking at me ? … blah blah.. so many questions banged my mind within a fraction of second. But I didn’t ask any question to her (obviously).

She said “hi I m sanjana I just wants to be ur friend”. My face got blanked. I saw in many films a boy used to say this dialogue to a gal but here everything is opposite. Now what I m supposed to say because that was my first encounter with any gal (obviously other than my sisters). I just said “OK” and started dreaming .I was dreaming that i m next Sachin Tendulkar (Not in Cricket field ..in personal life because Sachin’s wife is seven years older than him). Then she asked me so many questions and I answered all of them as a good Student . She stayed there for half an hour and that time I was on cloud nine.

I used to see movies so movies affect on me. I started thinking I m in love .I wanted to shout loudly but … She started talking very sweetly with me ….now I cant control my excitement . I went to a room and shouted a lot ( Exactly what a bowler do after getting a wicket ). And came within a moment but ..alas.. Where is she ??? I went to my sister to ask abt her but again she was busy with her silly dolls . then I went to Kalu to ask abt her and he replied “Wo to chali gayi”. I was lost like devdas and argued with him “Are yar aise kaise chali gayi” . Kalu’s reactions totally got changed .he looked at me angrily and said “What u mean ??” but I didn’t say a word and went to a corner .

She left without saying a single word . Why she broke my heart ??

Mama got married she got a nice wife but what I got … Nothing … I came to home after two days with a broken heart . and got busy in board exams … I forgot her within 1 month (It was Childhood’s love so didn’t affect me).

After 2 years I went to Kalus’s home to visit his mother and all those things again knocked my mind.

I decided that now I ll go to Sanjana and will purpose her seriously because I m not a child anymore.

I told the same to Kalu but he just smiled at me. He took me to her home . I was very happy but was totally destroyed after what I saw there .

“She was In sari sitting near his husband”

2 comments:

  1. Tab tho tu bachha tha!
    Lagta hai ki she saw u tht way ;)
    I don't see any love here...this is pure infatuation!
    Aur is type ki "Pyar" me aisa hi hota hai! :)

    Most of the times, guys misunderstand a gal's friendly behaviour and end up seeing future with her. When in reality the gal would not have any kinda feeling and would just treat the boy as any other friend.
    Your story is also something like that. Usne tho bas naam pucha and what all u ended up with?!! ah! age!
    As i said...tab tho tu bachha tha! ;)

    I like it...keep blogging!


    PS: I have a blog too. And u r welcome to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one dear.. Writing style is awesome, and with full of humour.. :)
    Its happen sometime..

    @ Nivi - I saw some of those cases also where it was pure love and they were along with from last 4-5 yrs.. But life suddenly changed and everything gonna mess-up.. In one case it was end up with spoiled career too.. All these my personal exp of my frnds..

    @ All - I too have some bunch of blogs(some 7-8 blogs).. you all are welcome to my blog.. ;)

    ReplyDelete